This article contains all the rules of Warriors Fanfiction Wiki, if you don't follow them, you will be punished.
As the content of warriors is child-friendly, our goal here is to make child-friendly fanfictions.
- Mature content, as defined below, is NOT ALLOWED. Any articles with mature content will be DELETED, unless you have consent from more than half of the admins.
- ANY form of sexual contact/mating
- Cursing (it may be censored in 'crackfics', but not in all)
- Controversial content is not allowed, this includes:
- Religious Content (Excludes things such as StarClan or fanmade religions for fanfics)
- Political Content
A fanfiction is defined as a broadly-defined term for fan labor regarding stories about characters or settings written by fans of the original work, rather than by the original creator. (Source: http://www.google.com)
- This means that all articles regarding Warriors (and ONLY Warriors) must be in the form of a narrative. Any work otherwise will be removed, excluding songfics (fanfictions based on a song).
- Short stories are allowed.
- As the definition above also states, all credit for ideas is given to Erin Hunter (Vicky Holmes, Kate Cary, Tui Sutherland, and Cherith Baldry)
- Anything other than stories about the warrior cats (ex. other religions, stories with no mention of the cats) will be DELETED.
- Any fanfictions with inappropriate content will be DELETED.
- Any character articles will be DELETED.
A songfic, as stated above, is a fanfiction based on the lyrics of a song.
- Any songfics about subjects other than the warrior cats will be DELETED.
- Any songfics with inappropriate content will be DELETED.
A poem must be based off of the warriorcats, and if it doesn't contain names, must have an explanation somewhere in the article.
- Any poems about subjects other than the warrior cats will be DELETED.
- Any poems with inappropriate content will be DELETED.
Guides are allowed here. They must contain tips on writing warriors fanfiction, or they will be DELETED.
'Crackfics', or crack-fanfictions, are meant to be funny. Please keep this in mind.
- THESE ARE THE ONLY ARTICLES THAT ALLOW CENSORED CURSING.
A quiz is defined as an examination consisting of a few short questions. (Source: http://www.google.com) However, they are not allowed here.
- Any quizzes will be DELETED.
Fanfiction Talk Pages/Commenting
Authors work hard on their stories. Please be sure to comment on a story.
- No flaming, trolling, or vandalizing. If you do, you will be BANNED/WARNED.
- Comments are meant to critique stories and tell what you like and dislike. No comments saying: "Write more pleaseeee!", "So good! Best story ever!", "Wow just perfect," or "LOL! XD".
- Do not spam comments on stories.
For more information on proper commenting, look here.
Users are only allowed two blogs per month. Users exceeding this limit will receive a warning. If infractions continue, every offending blog will be deleted and the user will receive a two-day ban per blog.
Pictures are allowed on Warriors Fanfiction Wiki.
- Any inappropriate pictures will be DELETED.
- Any pictures abusing copyright laws will be DELETED.
If a copyrighted image is uploaded onto the wiki, the user who uploaded the photo will be banned as follows:
- 1 image: 3 days.
- 2 images or more: 5 days per every two images
- If infractions continue, it will result in harsher punishment.
Pictures are used all over the place on Warriors Fanfiction Wiki. The following places are where pictures are allowed:
- Article/article talk pages
- User/user talk pages
- See here.
WFW chat is the Live! Chat box on the wikia.
- Chat Rules:
- No Cussing. There are younger users around!
- No Flooding (Repeating the same thing/spamming up the chat with gibberish)
- Do not chat inappropriate things such as sexual things or things that could be offensive.
- You must be active to be on chat, and have at least 1 mainstream edit per month.
User pages and User Talk pages
User pages and user talk pages are places where you can personalize to be your own.
- User page rules:
- No inappropriate content
- No giving out your address or phone number.
- User talk page rules:
- No inappropriate content.
- No personal attacks (See here for more information).
- Please put ALL new messages at the BOTTOM of the page.
- Leave your signature after ever message you make.
Signatures have the ability to be personalized.
- Include a link to your talk page.
- No more than 15 words.